So...I have just figured out that I'm not very good at this. I always forget that I have it and that I should write on it. Then I never have anything to write about!
Well here goes nothing...
I guess i can tell you about my classes. Right now in my oral communications class we are doing informative speeches. Mine is about Marion Jones (they have to link to our persuasive speeches later in the semester so I was going to do steroids in sports...). But I have been working away on this speech or at least trying to. I get distracted easily it seems and can't focus on it. In my digital art class we are working away on like 100 different things. We have to take all of these pictures and stuff and they photoshop then into something arty looking.... In my other art class we do like a project a day! It is so busy. I'm such a perfectionist that I can't finish something that quickly. My last class in my psychology class. I'm doing actually really well in that class. We just got one of our exams back the other day and I got a 47 out of 50 on it. I was so excited!!
The cross country team has a meet today. It is the All-Ohio Championships. We leave in like 2 hours and I'm not looking forward to it. The girls have been telling stories all year about this meet. AHHH!! Everyone pray for us...that we do our best and finish the race. But there is some fun that is coming out of it. The team is going haunted housing tonight when we get back. I'm so excited. I love all of those girls so it should be a good time. Then it's movie night with some of the girls in the hall. My mom is also coming over tomorrow for girls weekend. I'm so excited. We are going shopping and out to eat...it's going to be fun.. I HOPE!
Well I can't really think of anything else that is at least halfway interesting...
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment