
Running with Lindsey...
Me and Marissa after the Otterbein 6K
Classes are off and running with work and stuff. But they really aren't that bad. I seem to know a lot of the stuff they are teaching me. Gotta love a THS education :)! I love all my art classes. My digital art class (AKA my photography class) is boring but i like the end products from that class. My other art class has some great girls it. We have a lot of fun it that one. But the projects are pretty good. My psych class is crazy!! We take notes the WHOLE time and I'm normally super tired in that class because of 6am practice so it's a struggle to stay awake. But i don't mind it. There isn't that much outside work for it. My last class is kinda a joke. It is oral communication which is basically the speech stuff that we learned in high school! It isn't that bad but i hate to speak in front of people so we shall see how that goes.
Let's us...what else is there to talk about? Oh, I'm working a couple of days a week at the Cap Center, which is basically the rec center here. It is a boring job but i don't mind that. I just sit and check IDs and work on my homework and stuff the whole time. I don't mind it that much...it forces me to work on my homework and not get too much ADD going on....
Hmmm....I can't think of anything else to talk about right now.

1 comment:
You do not update this thing nearly enough. How am I supposed to know what's going on in your life if you only update twice?!?! geesh. ;-)
Post a Comment