Well to update everyone...
I'M HOME FOR THANKSGIVING. I miss all of my Capital girlies and wish that my high school friends were a little nicer now. I don't know what is going on with them.
Well back at school, Cross country is over and I'm so excited. It is amazing to just sit down and not have to go for a run or worry about what I'm going to eat that day. It is great but it is about to come to an end. I'm so not happy. Track practice starts on Monday and I'm not going to be happy anymore.
At school I'm enjoying college life so much. All of the girls are amazing and I love hanging out with them. They are just so full of life and full of fun. It is the best. We have a great time together. but some of the girls are leaving and I'm not happy about it. One of my really good friends is the one that is leaving. Things have just gotten so fun and now things are changing and I'm not a fan! (If you couldn't tell...I'm not a happy camper)!
Well, being home is the best and I hope things are school continue to go well.
Here are some of the good times at school...



No comments:
Post a Comment